|Announcement Detail||Reference to the results of the 34th Ordinary General Assembly meeting held on 29-10-1442H corresponding to 10-06-2021, announced on Tadawul website on 13-06-2021, in which the Members of the Board of Directors of the Company were elected for its new term, which began on 01-01-2022 and for a period of three years ending on 31-12-2024.
The Board of Directors of Filling and Packing Materials MFG. CO. (FIPCO) is pleased to announce its decisions at the first meeting in 2022 held on Saturday, 27-05-1443H corresponding to 01-01-2022, to choose and nominate the Chairman, Vice-chairman and the Managing Director as well as the formation of the Board sub-committees for its new term, which began on 01-01-2022 and for a period of three years ending on 31-12-2024 as per the following:
1. Mr. Ahmed Abdullattif Albarrak (non-executive) as Chairman of the Board.
2. Mr. Faisal Muhammad Alharbi (executive) as Vice-chairman and the Managing Director.
3. The appointment of the company’s representatives to the Capital Market Authority and to the Saudi Tadawul Group for all Purposes related to the financial market and its regulations.
4. A secretary of the Board of Directors has also been appointed.
5. Formation of the board sub-committees, including (nomination and remuneration), Investment, Governance and Executive.
6. Recommending to the next General Assembly to approve the nominated members of the Audit committee for the new term, which began on 01-01-2022 and for a period of three years ending on 31-12-2024, names and resumes will be shared upon General meeting invitation after getting the required regulatory approvals.